Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: BESIDES WALMART, WHERE CAN I GET MY FILM PROCESSED

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tashunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2000
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member dogzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I HATE WALMART, SO WHERE'S A DECENT, RELIABLE, FAIRLY PRICED PLACE I CAN GET MY FILM PROCESSED? PLEASE GIVE ME WEBSITES OR ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.


  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    You can get your film processed at Yale labs. They do everything, including balck and white. Located in Hollywood. Kodak only does kodachrome 40, i believe.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MrObvious's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yale labs has some rather uptight policies on the content of films they process and have been known to confiscate developed films that are objectionable to their Christian beliefs. The courts uphold their right to do so because they state explicitly that they have the right to do so and you must agree to their policies before having anything developed.

    My suggestion is either Kodak or check out Martin Baumgarten's services. He's a great guy, incredibly knowledgable about everything super 8, and he cleans and lubricates films after processing, something that no other lab does. His prices are around $10 + shipping I believe.
    His e-mail:
    [email protected]
    His website: http://members.aol.com/Super8mm/Super8mm.html

    MrO

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Thanks to Mr. O. I just checked out the other web site and sounds much better than Yale Labs. Its actually cheaper to process black and white film there than any place I know of. I think the only drawback is that they dont process kodachrome 40 silent, just sound? Thanks again to Mr. O from Hanthx.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •